Why Our Meatball Dinners?
Not only will your pets let you know these are the best by their begging, keep reading so you are assured that they are nutritious and healthy, too.
- All our products are prepared and packaged ourselves on the family farm.
- Not only is the #1 ingredient always meat, meat is always at least half of all ingredients. Out on the farm cats and dogs always choose meat and eggs first, so it's obvious that they are carnivorous by nature.
- All our ingredient are grown locally, by us or by carefully selected producers. The exception is the minute ingredients that we are required to add to satisfy the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) balanced diet requirements.
- We believe in environmental sustainability, replacing nutrients removed by the crops so that the soil stays fertile and healthy. We believe that healthy crops produce healthy, nutritious ingredients, in turn making nutritious treats for your pet.
- We have extensive knowledge and experience in farming, food production, and soil and animal nutrition. We have worked with and have learnt from many agronomists and nutritionists.
- We have always lived in a farming community, observing and learning from nature and plants. Pets are an integral part of the family farm.
- Hand-crafted in small batches.
- Gently air dried to maintain product freshness.
- All the benefits of raw nutrition but cooked just enough to kill bad bacteria so our products are safe for everyone, including children, to handle.
- Only simple, nutritious, farm raised ingredients are used, except for the vitamin and mineral pack that we add to meet AAFCO balanced formula requirements.
- We have top notch quality control, using a trusted laboratory for ingredient and product testing.
- Last, but not least, GREAT TASTING!!
- No artificial flavors, coloring, or preservatives.
- No by-products or fillers.
- No added hormones or growth promotants.
- No pea protein or potato starches.